- Gutters are not for rain they are for dog poo and cigarette butts.
- Pavements are not for pedestrians they are actually extra parking spots, particularly for Vespas.
- Red lights do not apply to Vespas, bicycles or anyone in a hurry.
- There is a solution to the Vespa problem…. (see photo above)
- “Open Daily” means open on the days that we are not closed
- Pedestrian crossings are only there to test your nerve. You are expected to make eye-contact with the oncoming driver, smile and dare him (or her) to run you down!
- Smart cars were invented to address “le parking” problem in Paris.
(see photo below)